Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My parents are here!

Tonight I am headed down to Shannon, so that I can meet my parents at the airport early in the morning. They are here for 10 days, and I'm so excited to see them! We are doing a bus tour for 5 days that takes us out to the Cliffs of Moher, to Cork, the Blarney Castle, the Ring of Kerry, Cashel, and Dublin. Althought I've already been to the Cliffs of Moher and Dublin, I have made sure not to go to the other places listed so that I would get to do something new with them. Although, I have no complaints about going back to the Cliffs of Moher, as they are absolutely breath taking! And well as for Dublin, there are always new things to see in a big city :)

After we spend two nights in Dublin, we are taking the bus back to Galway and spending four days on the westside. One day, I am taking them up to Connemara, where I went with Emily a few weeks back, and the other day we are headed out to the Aran Islands. I have heard incredible things about the views from the islands as well as the culture and thatched cottages that dot the landscape. I will be sure to update you when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment