Monday, April 19, 2010

It would have been fun Italy....

Due to the volcano in Iceland, it's now made it so we are unable to fly out tomorrow. I had a week trip planned in Italy. We had booked Rome, Sorrento, and Capri, but maybe another day :( I looked into changing the flights and can't get a flight to Italy until next Tuesday due to the airline mess. Hopefully I will make it here one day!

Anyway, as for my parents they are still stuck in Ireland. I had a final exam all day today and one more tomorrow, but I am going to see them tomorrow evening. We are going to meet in a little town halfway between Galway and Shannon (where they are staying) and explore one more little town and do dinner! Hopefully they are able to get a flight out soon, but on the bright side, it's been really fun having them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment